Red Clay Powder,
Moroccan Red Clay is a natural clay powder found in – You Guessed It – Morocco! This clay is highly absorbent and mixes easily with water or other moisturizing oils. Used externally only, it effectively and gently removes toxins and impurities from the skin, making it an excellent facial cleanser or purifying mask, especially for individuals with sensitive skin.
- Removes blackheads
- Tightens pores
- Evens skin tones
- Brightens skin
- Tightens skin and improves elasticity
- Reduces signs of aging
- Treats acne and pimples
- Improves blood circulation
- Promotes cell regeneration
- Neutralizes toxins
- Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic
How To Use It
- Mix together one tablespoon of clay with one tablespoon of water or rose water, until it forms a paste.
- Apply to clean face and let sit for 10 minutes.
- As the mask dries, it tightens and pulls dirt and impurities from the skin to the surface.
- When ready to remove, wash off with warm water, followed by a natural moisturizer.
- This can be applied once or twice a week.